All students NEW to Heavener Public Schools and former students who have withdrawn from the district will need to complete the enrollment process through the Appropriate Office. For a list of mandatory documents click HERE.
- The KIBOIS PreschoolOffice is located at the Glenn Scott Center at 500 West 2nd Street in Heavener.
- The office phone number is (918) 653-2004.
- The Elementary Principal's Office is located at East 4th and ave G in Heavener.
- The office phone number is (918) 653-4313.
- The High School Principal's Office is located on East 4th Street in Heavener.
- The office phone number is (918)653-4307.
Preschool is an optional program. Preschool enrollment is processed through the KIBOIS office located at the Glenn Scott Center, at 500 West 2nd Street. Preschool classes are offered on a first come, first served basis.KIBOIS will follow the policy of the Heavener Schools Board of Education and serve those students who live in the Heavener School district first and then consider students who live outside the school district if space becomes available. A transfer into the district would be required for students living outside the district.
Please note that Preschool students must be 4 years of age by September 1st of the current school year.
Kindergarten is offered as an all day program. Kindergarten enrollment is handled by the Elementary Principal's Office located at East 4th and ave G. The Kindergarten classrooms are located on the west side of town at the Glenn Scott Center.
Please note that Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by September 1st of the current school year.
1st Grade -8th Grade classes meet at the main Elementary site which is located at East 4th and ave G in Heavener.
9th Grade -12th Grade classed are located on East 4th Street at the High School.
Online Fillable Enrollment Packets are listed below. You will need to print and sign before returning to the Appropriate Office. Enrollment packets are also available at the Principals' Offices.
We offer two different packets per school. An individual enrollment packet for families with one school age child. A family enrollment packet for families with two or more school age children. Please use the form appropriate for each school.
- FAMILY ENROLLMENT PACKET
- If you are enrolling two or more students into the district (Elementary or High School), you can use this form.
- FORM B: MIGRANT EDUCATION FAMILY WORK STATUS SURVEY
- ONLY IF your family moved into Heavener School District within the last 3 years or if any member of your family applied for work at the local meat processing plant within the last 3 years.
- FORM D: JOHNSON O'MALLEY PROGRAM (JOM)
- ONLY IF your family has any degree of American Indian ancestry AND possess a State or Federally recognized CDIB Card.
|***Please note: Each of the following forms need to be filled out per student***|
- OSSAA ELIGIBILITY RECORD FORM FOR STUDENTS IN GRADES 7-12
- Complete this form ONLY if you will be participating in sports and:
- Entering the 7th grade.
- No need to fill out every year, just once as long as you attend 7th-12th at HPS.
- A NEW 7th-12th grade student to the School District.
- Attended 7th -12th grade here BUT left the district to attend another school and now have returned
- High students who are planning to drive themselves to school, must file this form along with a copy of the student's driver's license and vehicle insurance at the high school office.
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh here.